FIRST HOME, NEXT HOME OR PROPERTY INVESTMENT? MAJOR RENOVATION, EXTENSION, OR SUB-DIVISION AND BUILD ON THE NEWLY TITLED BLOCK?
WHICH IS IT?
The idea of building or extending your home, or delving into a property investment build, is pretty exciting on the one hand, but achieving finance can be tricky – especially when you may also be negotiating with builders, getting a ball-park or actual construction quote, sub-dividing land, buying land, and/or selling another home to help finance it in the mix. So much to do! Maybe you are stretched for time, people are pushing you to make decisions, and then your potential builder/s come up with these amazing ideas to add value to your property that are going to cost more than you bargained for. Oh dear!
When your brain goes into overdrive, it’s probably time to find some experts to give you advice and much needed assistance. And that’s where we come in at Evimero Finance.
There’s a lot to think about, but, with Evimero:
- You’ll find our ways of explaining your options for all types of finance and lending are presented in plain English.
- You’ll get the help you need to navigate the types of finance that suit your particular Construction Finance situation from our experienced team.
- You’ll also find we can assess your entire needs – in buying, selling, repayment projections and how to plan for progress payment requirements during the build, and
- You’ll be presented with a series of questions and considerations to factor in, that have probably never entered your mind.
PLANNING TO BUILD YOUR HOME – WHERE DO YOU START?
- Find the land, or decide to knockdown and rebuild on your current property
- Scout around at what the volume builders have to offer in a new suburb and buy off-the-plan, or choose an independent builder who will customise your home to what you want
- Decide whether to upsize or downsize – either on what you currently live in, or on your planned dream home ideals, and/or
- If you’re keeping your current home, there may be a Refinance situation to negotiate as well.